Companies with strong leadership and governance have the potential to excel. CEOs can facilitate boards by providing timely information such as financial data, business progress, policy and personnel updates. By carefully specifying which users or groups can access sensitive board content, leaders can enable effective board communications around these topics.
- Access board materials securely from your iPad, PC or browser – anywhere, anytime
- Quickly define role-based or individual access to documents or sections with sensitive materials hidden as needed
- Use the Resource Center to make 360-degree information on the company available to the board
- Rest assured only a final, clean version of book remains after the meeting
- Establish policies for control of board content including access rights and document retention