Diligent is recognized for its board-level consulting services. Concierge-level training and support. And intuitive, secure board communication tools like no other.
Diligent Boardbooks® is the only electronic board portal that looks like a book and works like a book. That’s because the board package is created at the page level using proprietary software, instead of by converting entire documents into files. The result is quicker access to updates. Easier navigation around the agenda. And less exposure to security issues introduced by third-party software and plug-ins.
Boardbooks helps improve governance by facilitating communications and enabling a timely view of current and historical company information. Administrators can efficiently produce board materials, drastically cutting the time needed to prepare for a meeting. Moving from paper to portal also eliminates printing, shipping and travel costs while freeing up internal admin, IT, and support time.
- Access board materials securely from your tablet, desktop or browser - anywhere, anytime
- Download current and past meeting content to your tablet or PC
- Get 24/7 support from around the globe. It’s only a phone call away anytime
- Quickly define role-based or individual access to documents or sections, hiding materials as needed
- Rest assured only a final, clean version of book remains after the meeting
- Get single-tap access to new material – and sync only the updates
- Keyword search full text, or turn to the exact page you need instead of drilling down into files
- Make private notes or share them with fellow members, online or offline
- Review and decide on consent resolutions, voting modules and questionnaires
- Stay up-to-date with board contacts and a shared calendar for upcoming board and committee meetings
- Face no volume limit so that all books can be stored on one device, for single or multiple boards
- iPad app available in English, French, German, Portuguese and Spanish
- Create board materials using drag-and-click to load documents from your desktop right into the board book
- Facilitate the content review and legal approval process while you build the book
- Collate the book with a single click and make materials available for tablet, browser, and a paper book
- Control board content including user access, document retention, and removal of content stored offline
- Take votes and tally results including online written consents for time-sensitive board actions
- Customize board material layout through branded pages and control over layout
- Use the Resource Center to make 360-degree information on the company available to the board
- Establish policies for control of board content including access rights and document retention